Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Three

So far, not too bad, actually. I am still grumpy and at times ravenous, but I feel better about myself for doing this.

Yesterday morning I had oatmeal and for lunch I had baked beans on toast. By dinner I had only 5 points left so I had a Lean Cuisine and some steamed broccoli. Prior to dinner I was starving so I had a snack - broccoli and baby carrots, no dip. :(

This morning I had some Yoplait Light Thick and Creamy, which is really very delicious, and am about to destroy an orange. I'm drinking a ton of water and Crystal Light. I can't wait till I can see some sort of difference. Having done this before, though, at least I know it works.

Finally, it is not until you start counting calories that you realize what assholes food companies are. When I had my lunch yesterday, I looked at the bread package to enter my points into the point tracker. Oroweat Whole Wheat bread: "Serving Size: 1 piece."

Wait, seriously?

Who the hell eats one slice of bread, like, ever? Sure, it makes the caloric value look GREAT on the package, but let's be realistic! Really annoying.

Off to eat my orange.

No comments: